- Southampton has only lost once in the premier league in the last four games-against run away leaders Manchester City.
- Leicester, now managed by Claude Puel, a former Southampton manager, is riding high with Leicester having won the last 3 in a row and are safely in the top half of the table.
- Riyad Mahrez is back scoring and assisting goals and looks a danger through the games.
- Leicester remains unbeaten in their last six away games.
- Head to head goes in favor of Southampton who has won 10 of their last 11 home matches against Leicester City.
Predictions from other sites
OUR PREDICTION: Please Login to View our Mega Jackpot Combination. 10/13 Last Week