- The home side is rooted to the bottom of the Frech Ligue 1 and is completely out of form having only gained a single point from the last five-A Draw against relegation friends-Toulouse
- They have only one once all season and drawn once, losing 14 games. Their home record is even worse-they have lost all 8 games at home this season
- Renne, on the other hand are flying high this season and currently lie 6th on the table. They have only lost once in the last six
- One team on form and the other team desperately looking for a win. Metz is already 10 points adrift of safety and the tell signs are already clear-they will fall into Ligue 2 unless things start turning.
- With Khazri on Loan from Sunderland, Renne are finding the back of the net with good regularity.
Prediction from other sites
OUR PREDICTION: Please Login to View our Mega Jackpot Combination. 13/17 Last Week