- The fixture consists two teams that are in poor form and are seeking redemption.
- Darmstadt 98 have registered three draws and three losses in their last six league matches.
- Sandhausen have recorded one draw and five losses in their last six matches in all competitions.
- In the Bundeslida 2 table, Darmstadt are 11th, while Sandhause are ranked seventh and only one point separates them.
- Darmstadt 98 have not lost to Sandhausen in their last five meetings in all competitions, but they last met in 2014.
- Sandhausen hope that their top scorer, L. Holer, who has scored five goals so far, will be in good form after the international break.
NEVER WON A BONUS? WE ASSURE YOU OF 12/13 THIS WEEK. SIMPLY REGISTER TO PREMIUM: CLICK HERE
Standing and Form
Home and Away Form
6 VIP SURE ODDS AVAILABLE: REGISTER HERE
Predictions From Other Sites
||1 or X
OUR MIDWEEK JACKPOT COMBINATION WON A BONUS FOR 10/13 CORRECT PREDICTIONS
REGISTER TO GET THIS WEEK'S COMBINATION
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
OUR PREDICTION: Please Login to View our Midweek Jackpot Combination. 10/13 CORRECT LAST WEEK.